Contact Information

SENDCo Details:

S. Woodall

Bournville Infant/Junior School

Linden Road



B30 1JY

Tel:        0121 464 8777


SEN Complaints Procedure

What can I do if I have a concern about the provision for my child with Special Educational Needs?

At Bournville Infant/Junior School, we are committed to working in partnership with parents and children to meet the needs of all children with special educational needs.

If you were to have a question or concern about the provision for your child with special educational needs, in the first instance, we would encourage you to contact your child’s class teacher or the school SENDCo Sarah Woodall.

If you still have concerns, then please contact the Head Teacher or our SEN Governor (Anne Cull) by telephoning the school office or writing a letter marked for their attention. The school and governing body take complaints seriously and will do everything they can to resolve the issue quickly.

In the unlikely event your concern is not resolved, then please make contact with our Chair of Governors, in line with our ‘Parental Complaints’ policy and procedure.


The Special Education Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) exists to provide advice and information to parents and pupils in Birmingham.

This information is designed to explain Special Educational Needs procedures, to help you understand the law and procedures that affect you and your child, and to provide information on other issues that may affect you.


Telephone: 0121 303 5004